Published: 15 February 2011
Twenty-second International Scientific Conference
“Economics for Ecology”
May 11 - 12, 2016
On May 11 - 12, 2016, the best students, PhD students and representatives of youth NGOs, young researchers and scientists not only from different regions of Ukraine but also from abroad will meet in Sumy, Ukraine. Don’t lose your chance to join interesting discussions, debates, to analyze actual nowadays problems and to rest in the picturesque places of Sumy region.
The goals of the conference are to gather students and young researchers who care about environment; try to solve environmental problems with help of economics; discuss the most important questions with young colleagues; to recognize new student environmental organizations.
Conference topics: theoretical problems, case studies, methodology, cooperation examples, NGO activities etc.
• Rational Economics and saving technologies;
• The mechanisms of sustainable development achievement;
• Development of alternative energy sources and sustainable power systems;
• Informational Economics and main directions of transformation towards sustainable development;
• Aspects of international environmental policy;
• Formation of environmental services market;
• Market of ecological services;
• The role of ecological education in sustainable development achievement;
• The environmental protection and the economic mechanisms of its regulation;
• Regional ecology;
• The environmental policy of land use;
• Environmental management of NGOs on the way towards sustainable development.
Conference working language: English.
Application deadline is the 30 of April, 2016 (included)!
To obtain more detailed information please visit the conference website http://iscs.fem.sumdu.edu.ua