Published: 09 March 2017
Attention students and scientists of ASI FEM named Oleg Balatskiy!
Visegrad Small and Standart Grants
Deadline: 01 June / 01 September / 01 December / 01 March 2017-2018
Organizations and private people can take part.
Visegrad grants offer funding for people and organizations from the Visegrad countries (V4), Western Balkans countries (WB), the countries of Eastern Partnership (EaP) and worldwide who believe their projects can make a significant contribution to regional cooperation, advancement of innovativeness and sustainability in one of our eight focus areas:
1. Culture and common identity;
2. Education and capacity building;
4. Democratic values and the media;
5. Public policy and institutional partnerships;
6. Scientific exchange and research cooperation;
7. Regional development, entrepreneurship and tourism;
8. Social development.
With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea, the grants are also offered to projects that contribute to improving lives of people and communities particularly in Eastern Partnership countries by addressing one of the seven priorities:
3. Rural development;
4. Good governance;
5. Legislation and justice;
6. Communication, media and access to information;
7. Development of civil society/support of human rights and minorities.
Any original proposal could be granted support provided it links individuals or institutions from at least 3 V4 countries.
The Visegrad Group (V4) countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, the Republic of Poland, and the Slovak Republic.