Published: 23 January 2011
Documents for the Department of Postgraduate study
Documents for Ph.D Students’ Reports
1. At the beginning of studies it is needed to fill Individual Training Curriculum and Scientific Plan of Ph.D. Student (both plans are provided by The department of the Doctorate, Postgraduate Education and Pre-postgraduate Training. Also Ph.D. should confirm the theme of the Thesis by preparing:
- Extract from the Chair Operative Meeting (topic) download
- Extract from the Scientific Committee of ASI FEM (topic) download
2. At the end of each academic year of study it is necessary to prepare the following documents:
- Report, the format of which is presented at documents samples
- Extract from the Chair Operative Meeting (report) download
- Extract from the Scientific Committee of ASI FEM (report) download
Preparation of articles.
Preparing of articles for publication may require "The Act of an Expertise".
Requirements for materials and contact details for some journals:
- Marketing and Management of Innovations Marketing and Management of Innovations (Sumy);
- Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University (Sumy);
- Mechanism of Economy Regulation (SSU);
- Bulletin of the Eastern University of Economics and Management (Odessa);
Candidate examinations in the specialty
For candidate examinations in the specialty student needs the following documents:
- Statement signed by the post-graduate student, head of the Chair, Dean;
- Abstract specialty;
- Supervisor Response for the Abstract specialty with the score, which must be certified by the Department of personnel;
- Additional program, developed by the supervisor and approved by relevant extracts from the minutes of the Chair Meeting and the Scientific Faculty Council;
- Certification about individual candidate exams passing (philosophy and foreign language certificate issued by the Department of Postgraduate after passing these exams).