Published: 15 February 2011
VI International scientific and practical conference
"Economics and management: development perspectives"
February 18, 2016
Faculty of Economics and Management of Sumy State University (SSU) invites you to participate in the International scientific and practical conference «Economics and Management: development perspectives» that will take place on February 18, 2016 in Sumy.
The main problems under consideration:
- Economic theory and history;
- Finances, money turnover and credit;
- World economy and international economic intercourse;
- Enterprise economics and production management;
- Productive forces allocation, regional economy and development;
- Management and Marketing;
- Innovative and investment policy;
- Environmental economics.
Conference working languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Conference participants: welcome to participation are scientists, higher educational institutions lecturers, post-graduate students, business structures representatives interested in the conference subjects.
Deadline - 18.02.2016.
See also conferense information in details.
- Publication requirements for the journal “Economic Processes Management”.
- Requirements to the materials submitted to the collective Monograph.
- Materials of the IV International Scientific Conference "Economics and Management: Development Perspectives" (Sumy, 20 November 2014).
- Materials of the IV International Scientific Conference "Economics and Management: Development Perspectives" (Sumy, 06-08 September 2013).
- Materials of the II International Scientific Conference "Economics and Management: Development Perspectives" (Sumy, 22-24 June 2012).