Published: 24 February 2011
International scientific and practical conference
professor Balatzkiy O. F.
devoted to the 25 anniversary of higher economic education in Sumy region
ECONOMIC PROBLEMS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
May, 11-12, 2016
Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management of Sumy State University invites to participate in conference!
- Actual problems of the “damage theory” developed by Balatskiy O.F.;
- Environmental and economic challenges of reproduction processes within the globalisation processes;
- Mechanisms of the innovation development ecologization;
- Problems of the monetary and financial dimension and accounting of the national wealth;
- The mechanisms of cyclical development and ecological-economic interactions;
- The transformation of the mechanisms of coordination of environmental and economic interests;
- The concept of sustainable development and problems of the finance capital dominance.
Working languages of the conference:
- Scientists, lecturers of Institutions of higher education, post-graduates, representatives of the business-structures, interested in the topics of the conference.
As a result of the conference work will be published:
- Conference materials;
- International scientific electronic journal "Management of Economic Processes" (Ukraine);
- monograph are collected with title "Economic problems of sustainable development"
We ask you to distribute the information about conference with reference to site http://fem.sumdu.edu.ua/en/conference/epsr.html.
- Conferense Information in details
- Publication requirements for the journal “Management of Economic Processes”.
- Conference program
- Requirements monograph