Published: 15 February 2011
VI International scientific and practical conference
«International strategy for economic development of a region»
March 17, 2016
The Economics theory department of Sumy State University (SSU) invites you to participate in the VI International scientific and practical conference «International strategy for economic development of a region» that will take place on March 17, 2016 in Sumy.
The main problems under consideration:
- typology of economic development strategies.
- investment innovative processes in regions and state, infrastructural ensuring of their integrated development at the state and regional levels according to the strategy of state development.
- informational economics and its development in a region.
- informational systems and technologies in the international and regional economics.
- international and regional marketing, world trade.
- international and regional aspects of environmental and ecological economics.
- management peculiarities of international organizations and corporations.
- problems of strategic management at international and regional levels.
- development problems and prospects of international financial system in the context of world economic integration.
- management problems of social economic development of a state and region.
- regulation and calculation of external economic activity and regional intersectoral relations.
- development of international, regional and transfrontier collaboration under modern conditions.
- development tendencies, problems and prospects of international monetary relations and exchange activity, international labour market.
- types of behaviour of national economics in international economic relations, their peculiarities.
- economic regulation of socio-cultural sphere of regions.
Conference working languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Conference participants: scientists, higher educational institutions lecturers, post-graduate students, business structures representatives interested in the conference subjects.
Deadline - 25.02.2016.
See also conferense information in details.