Published: 02 October 2016
Academic Mobility Programmes
Each year Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management extends abilities of internal and international academic mobility for students and scientists from the institute
Graduates institute are university professors and occupy senior positions in the U.S., the Netherlands, Canada and other countries. Institute students are actively participating in international educational grant programs, and exchange programs:
- Student Land: Enjoy the Youth;
- Erasmus Mundus;
- Baltic University Program;
- Fulbright Program;
- International Student Events Guide;
- Information and Consulting Center “Education”;
Institute constantly organizes lectures by foreign professors, our graduate students have internships abroad in summer schools, international competitions, festivals etc.
Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management actively implements programs of academic mobility of students: double diplomas, included semesters, academic training, practical training.
- Program “double diploma” together with University of Economics and Humanities.
- Scholarship program “parallel study” in Master Degree program at Sumy State University and Tientsin Technological University (Tientsin, Chinese Peoples Republic).
- Program “short-term study/training” together with Technical and Humanitarian Academy (Bielsko-Biala, Poland).Program “short-term study/training” together with Technical and Humanitarian Academy (Bielsko-Biala, Poland).
- Program “short-term study/training” together with University Prof. D-r Asen Zlatarov”, Bulgaria).
- Program “practical/predegree training” together with SITA Starol Sp.zo.o. (Chorzow, Polish Republic).