Published: 02 October 2016
Each year Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management extends abilities of internal and international academic mobility for students and scientists from the institute
Graduates institute are university professors and occupy senior positions in the U.S., the Netherlands, Canada and other countries. Institute students are actively participating in international educational grant programs, and exchange programs:
- Erasmus Mundus;
- Baltic University Program;
- Fulbright Program;
Institute constantly organizes lectures by foreign professors, our graduate students have internships abroad in summer schools, international competitions, festivals etc.
Balatsky Academic and Scientific Institute of Finance, Economics and Management actively implements programs of academic mobility of students: double diplomas, included semesters, academic training, practical training.
- Program “double diploma” together with University of Economics and Humanities.
- Scholarship program “parallel study” in Master Degree program at Sumy State University and Tianjin University of Technology (Tianjin, Chinese Peoples Republic).
- Program “short-term study/training” together with Technical and Humanitarian Academy (Bielsko-Biala, Poland).
- Program “practical/predegree training” together with SITA Starol Sp.zo.o. (Chorzow, Polish Republic).
- Short-term study or scientific training at Polish University університетом “Prof. D-r Asen Zlatarov”